brings to our clients more than 28 years experience in the food market.
We have the know-how acquired in production equipment, food packaging, food preservation and management of food safety therefore can offer a full service portfolio.
The food industry, from small to medium size companies, craft business, restaurants, catering companies to hotels and food retailers can use our knowledge and experience to meet current regulations, implement systems or outsource operations to improve their competitiveness.
Food Safety for managers.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Training granted for food manufacturers , artisans , hotels, restaurants, caterers , camping , rural tourism , retailers and grocery stores
Specific training plans
Resolution administrative records
CONTINGENCY PLAN FOR THE PROTECTION OF PEOPLE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF HYGIENE AND FOOD SAFETY
CERTIFICATE OF THE RULES IMPLEMENTATION TO CONTROL THE COVID-19
DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING
General Hygiene Plans
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
Approval of providers
TECHNICAL AND LEGAL ADVICE
Shelf life of food products
Food Labelling (general nutrition, special foods)
Design facilities for food production
Machinery and equipment for production, storage and distribution of food
Techniques of vacuum and modified atmospheres (MAP)
Pasteurization, sterilization, HPP
Representation in front of clients or administration
Montse Frigola holds a degree in Veterinary Science and Food Technology.
She is a Food Safety and Hygiene expert and is at the head of
in collaboration with renowned professionals in the food sector.
Education and teaching
BSc Veterinary Science, specializing in Food Technology. Autonomous University of Barcelona (U.A.B)
MBA Executive Master Business Administration. School of Business Administration, Barcelona (EAE). BCN.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE IN FOOD TECHNOLOGY:
• Meat Technology Centre. CTC (IRTA).
• Basque Institute Basque Fishing Institute. AZTI (CSIC).
• University of Barcelona. U.A.B.
• University of Burgos. UBU.
• La Rioja Technology Center CTR.
• Technical Packaging, Transportation and Logistics Institute. ITENE.
• 2nd World Ham Congress. University of Cáceres.
• III International Course on Meat Products Technology. CTC (IRTA).
• I Food Security Master. Universidad Complutense. Madrid.
• II Food Security Master. Universidad Complutense. Madrid.
• V International Course on Meat Products Technology. CTC (IRTA).
• III Food Security Master .Universidad Complutense. Madrid.
• IV World Cured Ham Congress. Palacio de Congresos. Salamanca.
• VI International Course on Meat Products Technology. CTC (IRTA).
• Meat Packaging and Meat Products course in MAP. ITACYL. Instituto Tecnologico Agrario de Castilla y León.
Since 2008 APORTA16
Freelance consultancy firm and tailor made training for the food industry
1999 Sealed Air Cryovac
Multinational worldwide leader in equipment and materials for food packaging and food preservation.
Department of development and support for the introduction of new packaging technologies and applications to the food industry. Extension of Packaging Technical Center (PTC), research and development center, located in Milan.
Responsible for innovation and business support network in Spain and Portugal.
A leading company in Spain importing equipment for the food industry.
Responsible for the technology department within the production equipment division.
Product and sales manager for Spain and Portugal for three multinational equipment manufacturers.
1992 FIBOSA GRUP, SA
Manufacturer of machinery, equipment and complete turnkey solutions for the food industry.
Head of the Know-How Department for the manufacture of dairy and meat products.
Areas covered: CIS (Russia), Spain and Portugal.